Little Falls Depot


Construction started on the railroad depot in Little Falls in 1899. It was designed by Cass Gilbert and was one of five designed by Gilbert before his association with the Northern Pacific ended.

The Old English style depot was used by travelers until 1979 when a fire damaged part of the building. A community-wide preservation effort saved the depot. It’s now home to the Little Falls Area Chamber of Commerce.

History Handbook © Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.
error: This content is protected